Karen Tso, Esq.
Karen Tso is a methodical, strategic, and sharp litigator at West Themis Law. During her tenure at West Themis Law, Ms. Tso has successfully tried cases and argued motions, obtaining highly favorable verdicts for private and corporation clients.
Karen Tso contributes to the family law and civil litigation practices of West Themis Law.
Prior to her career as an attorney, Ms. Tso was a Teach for America corps member and taught high school English in south central Los Angeles for five years.
During law school, Ms. Tso served as Extern for the Honorable Elizabeth Allen White of the Los Angeles Superior Court. Additionally, she has experience in mediation and alternative dispute resolution.
Real Estate Litigation
Personal Injury Litigation
- Vassar College, New York, Bachelor of Arts
- Loyola Marymount University, Master of Arts in Secondary Education
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, Juris Doctor
Licensing and Professional Memberships:
- State Bar of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Beverly Hills Bar Association